sdemak
Updated Apr 21

Thread & Supply Grey Plaid Shacket

Thread & Supply

C$28 C$130

Size
Like and save for later
Add To Bundle
Excellent used condition Video shows some small pinpoint sized blue marks throughout the fabric along the buttons Measurements (when flat): Pit to pit: 22” Shoulder to bottom hem (overall length): 29.5” Pit to end of sleeve: 18” Shoulder to end of sleeve: 23” Shoulder to shoulder: 20” Waist: 22” Hip: 22” New poshers can use code SDEMAK at the time of signup for a $15 credit towards their purchase!
Shipping/Discount
  • Price Dropped: 13%

• C$12.49 Expedited (1-7 day) Shipping on all orders

Posh Protect: Buyer Protection Policy

Get your order as described or receive your money back. Learn More.

6 Comments
moonlighting23
moonlighting23 Could I get some measurements, please? Length, shoulder to shoulder (across the back), pit to pit, arm length.
Nov 17Reply
sdemak
sdemak @moonlighting23 hey there! Most of those measurements are already included in my listing description. Length is listed as shoulder to bottom hem, arm length is listed as pit to bottom of sleeve, and pit to pit is listed as such. I will get the shoulder to shoulder for you later tonight when I get home.
Nov 17Reply
moonlighting23
moonlighting23 @sdemak So sorry. I guess I should have paid more attention.
Nov 17Reply
sdemak
sdemak @moonlighting23 no worries! For the arm length, if you need shoulder to bottom of sleeve, just let me know and i can grab that too later tonight
Nov 17Reply
moonlighting23
moonlighting23 @sdemak That would be great. Thanks so much.
Nov 17Reply
sdemak
sdemak @moonlighting23 hey! I added the additional measurements you were looking for. Let me know if you need anything else!
Nov 18Reply

Find Similar Listings

About the seller

sdemak

@sdemak

Last Active: this hour

Toronto, ON
View Closet

Listings

200+

Sold Listings

1 day